mardi 26 mars 2019

Purchase Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition E-book Online

Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition

30.00$ - Purchase this E-book 

Digital File Direct & Fast Download (ZIP & PDF)
All chapters are included in the tesst Bank
Free samples included once needed (ZIP & PDF)
Several payment options (Paypal , Credit Card)  - NO account Required
Dedicated support / instant chat – Email - Whatsapp

Category : Higher Education

Table of Contents

Packing the Essentials

Toothbrush? Check! Backpack? Check! Commitment? Check!

 

Chapter 1 The Road to Autonomous Learning

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m making good time.

 

Chapter 2 Thinking and Intellectual Performance

I think, ergo I learn.

 

Chapter 3 Learning in Class

But I slept through class in high school.

 

Chapter 4 Learning Outside Class

Outside of class?!? The brochure didn’t say anything about this.

 

Chapter 5 The Brain, The Mind, and Academics

My, what big dendrites you have.

 

Chapter 6 Preparing for Performance

Lights, cameras, action!

 

Chapter 7 Establishing Direction in Your Life

Is there an app for that?

 

Chapter 8 Willpower

I know I can, I know I can.

 

Chapter 9 Making Effective Choices

To party or not to party: That is the question.

 

Chapter 10 Managing Stress and Anxiety in the 21st Century

AAUUUGH *%^$#&!@ (I feel much better now).

 

Chapter 11 Patterns in Human Development

All these people are like me?

 

Chapter 12 Individuality

I’ve just gotta be me.

 

Appendix

Postscript

References

Index

Get Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition by De Sellers, Ph.D., Cerridwen, Inc. Russ B Hodges, Ed.D., Texas State University Carol W. Dochen, Ph.D., Texas State University

Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition Test Bank, Download Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition , Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition Test Book, PDF Academic Transformation: The Road to College Success (Subscription), 3rd Edition ,De Sellers, Ph.D., Cerridwen, Inc. Russ B Hodges, Ed.D., Texas State University Carol W. Dochen, Ph.D., Texas State University , De Sellers, Ph.D., Cerridwen, Inc. Russ B Hodges, Ed.D., Texas State University Carol W. Dochen, Ph.D., Texas State University

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire